Best tips that how to prevent nail polish from chipping - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

Best tips that how to prevent nail polish from chipping


Best tips that how to prevent nail polish from chipping.


In this article I'm gonna take you guys through my own at-home manicure and the
different tips and tricks that I do to keep my nail polish lasting longer.

I have a full article on how to do your own manicure at home and I will link that
for you guys down below if you want to see an in my article and how to do
that yourself this is just going to be more on the different tips that I do to
keep my polish lasting longer.

The first thing I'm going to do is remove the old
nail polish etc,,,,,,,,













 Make sure that you're using a good nail polish remover and I really like using with lint or cotton
balls because it removes all that leftover polish on my nails because
sometimes you can still have leftover base coat cuz it's clear on there and
you can't really see it so you just want to make sure you remove everything now.

I want them but I find that when your nails are shorter your nail polish
lasts a whole lot longer than when they're longer I think is when they're
longer they just hit more on things and they just chip a whole lot easier so
just try keeping your nails a little shorter and I guarantee you will see a
big difference now I'm just taking my nail file, this is actually just made for
natural nails.













 And I'm just gonna be filing around the edges of my nails.
 you want to make sure you also file the corners of your nails.

 A lot of people forget about that but that's usually
where your nail polish will start chipping. first so if your nails have a
nice clean edge there's no hang nails or anything and everything is nice and
smooth and your nail polish is just gonna stay on a whole lot longer.

some people also say not to stall back and forth but I think as long as you do
it gently and you have strong nails I never have a problem with I never have
any splitting or anything your nails are very weak then you want to follow in the
same direction.

 Today I'm gonna be using a wooden cuticle pusher but you can use anything. wooden sticks that have a little bit of grit at the end and that's gonna help scrape off the cuticles that are on your actual nail.













 so I think this is the most important step to keeping your nail
polish lasting longer is pushing back your cuticles if your cuticles are too
long then they start to come up over your nail and then if you polish your
nails the nail polish can just get all over those and it just won't stay on
right in your nail polish will start peeling up from the bottom so just
pushing it back and removing any of the skin that is on your nail is essential
to keep your nail polish lasting longer so that's what I'm just doing here I'm
just gently pushing it back and then since it's metal you can easily use that
to scrape off the excess skin that is on actual nail if you do this after you get
out of the shower or if you soak your nails in water it will be a whole lot
easier to remove that extra skin.

So after you push back your cuticles you might find that there might still be a
little bit of skin on there you can just see where you were scraping it back and
that's where the buffer block comes in if you want to skip pushing back your
cuticles you can also just go straight to the buffer block but the buffer block
makes a huge difference in how smooth your nail is it'll just smooth out any
of the ridges and you have the extra skin that might still be on there.

 I like to just hold my cuticles back on the side so I can really get on the sides
and remove all that extra stuff gets rid of any stains from nail polish that's
been on there for a while and my nails also peel on the top so this really
helps smooth all that out after that comes off it just makes it totally
smooth again cuccio polish goes on perfectly and it also has a better
surface for the nail polish to stick to which makes it stay on a whole lot Longer.

If your nails are super slick and shiny then the nail polish doesn't and
hear as much to it.
so now you can tell my nails look like brand-new compared to before set lobbies
in the Burt's Cuccio natural  milk & honey cuticle cream.
  because it keeps your cuticles from getting too dry and cracked and it keeps you from getting hang nails but if you're going to be using any cuticle Creams, or cuticle oils you want to make sure you wash your hands with soap and water before you paint your nails.

Because you don't want any oil residue on your nails and you also want to a
coarse wash your nails with soap and water to remove all of that dust from
filing and buffing the nails then you just want to let them set for a little
bit so they can totally dry so you're not painting over any moisture that
might still be on your nails.

So now I'm going to be applying a base coat  this is this session a this is the
same thing as the cuccio top coat that I'm going to be using later on but
this is the base coat version a base coat is so important for your nail
polish lasting longer it not only fills in any ridges and stuff because this base hood actually is for rich filling.













 But it also just provides something for the nail polish
to stick to it just makes it go on a whole lot smoother it makes it last a
whole lot longer so I definitely recommend applying a base coat. before it
will also prevent your nail polish from staining your natural nails so this
dries pretty quick but I'm just gonna let it set for a second just to make
sure it totally dries before I move on to the Polish so the formula and of
course the brand has everything to do with how long your nail polish lasts.

 I personally really like Cuccio that's my favorite,, I find it lasts a really long
time especially when I use a topcoat. with it I also like O.P.I but I feel it
doesn't last quite as long I can get a few more days wear out of the Cuccio
polishes but today I'm just gonna be using the O.P.I one because I wanted to
paint my nails this red color so when you're painting your nails you want to
make sure you avoid getting it on your cuticles at all if any of the nail
polish gets on your cuticles.
  I like to take like a cuticle stick or something just to wipe it off or either I use my
other nail because you want to avoid getting it on your cuticles if it dries
Over top your skin then eventually that nail polish will peel off and it can
also peel off the polish that's actually on your nail so you just want it to only
adhere to the nail and not get on the skin or anything so when I'm painting my
nails I like to leave a little bit of a border around the nails even on the
sides and if you're using an OPI polish or even some of the drugstore polishes
come with that wider brush and that makes it a whole lot easier to apply
polish perfectly if you do get any polish on your skin you can just take
one of these wooden sticks and dip it in

some nail polish remover or you can use it dry - and just go around the edge of
your nail to remove that polish so another thing I like to do is actually
paint the tips of my nails you want to totally wipe off your nail polish brush
because you don't want a big glob to end up on the top.

I'm just really lightly going over with whatever is left over on my brush just
to paint the tips because especially when you're wearing a dark color
sometimes you can see where the end of your nail isn't painted especially if
you have really thick nails that really shows up better but I find that this
also helps the nail polish to last longer because I end up not having as
much wear on the tips if I actually paint the tips of my nails.

 So now I'm,,,,,
just applying another coat of Polish and the trick with nail polish is applying
to very thin coats of Polish if you apply it too thick or you use a nail
polish that's old and it's a really goopy and stuff it'll just peel right
off so it can't be too thick but you still want to have two layers to get
that opaque color so just do two very thin layers.


















Now that I'm done with the nail polish I'm just gonna let this dry almost
totally a hundred percent before I go in with my top coat so now for top coat I'm
gonna be using my cuccio---- fast dry top coat and I like this one because it
does dry really fast top coat also just covers up any imperfections like if you
bump your nail when you're letting them dry or anything or you get a dent and
then where you just didn't clean them very well it just smooths over
everything it makes it look perfect and also make sure nail polish lasts so much
longer and a whole set shine too because sometimes a lot of nail polishes can
just look dull after a while especially if you don't have on a top coat.

So a top coat just makes the world of a difference especially a good one like
this one another thing you also want to keep in mind when you're applying a
topcoat is to make sure you totally follow through with your stroke so by
that I mean when you start at the bottom make sure you go all the way to the tip
of your nail and then you also want to cap off your nail too like I did with
the regular nail polish that's gonna ensure that it doesn't ship on the ends
because when you're using it clear it's hard to see that you might not have
gotten the tips especially if you're working really quickly the tips can kind
of get avoided a little bit.





















 so just make sure you're going all the way to the end of your nail so the tip is also covered very well.
so now our nails are finally done I'm just gonna let these dry a little bit
and then I have perfect long lasting nails and they will last me about a week
sometimes they last even longer especially if I use an cuccio polish some
of the drugstore brands that I really like that are very long wearing are the
sinful colors sinful shine it's the gel polishes the ones that have like a gel
technology in this and there's also some from the drugstore like the cuccio
extreme where once those also lasts a really long time so I hope you all
enjoyed this article.


No comments:

Post a Comment