How to prep your nail- tech or client - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

How to prep your nail- tech or client


How to prep your nail - tech or client.


In these article I well show you how to prep your nails.
I am starting by doing a dry manicure and what that means is I am not
using any kind of cuticle softener. if you do have a client with very stubborn cuticles and up in the qiam then I would suggest to use that.




 so when you are pushing back the cuticles you want to push this check the sidewalls. all the way down to the epineurium, as the nail grows out the ebony geom is attached to the nail plate which leaves cuticle on your nail plate cuticle and epineurium are very confused to be the same thing a lot of people don't know the difference so I do push on I check the side walls for cuticle and I do push the ebony cane back like you can see me doing right here and what that is doing is it is exposing, the cuticle that is stuck on the nail plate so it's really


hard to explain this is the best way I can explain is by showing you on article and kind of walking you through, how I do things so I like to push the up and game back. so it gives it a nice shape because like I said as the nail grows out the eponym is attached to the nail so as
your nail gets longer the eponym, starts moving up and it starts leaving little skins or you know whatever you want to call it on the nail plate which is the cuticle so just take your time when you're doing this and really do it with a purpose don't just go through the motions because this is probably one of the most important steps before any kind of enhancement service. so just really take your time and go you know do it with a purpose.
 so you're done doing finally all ten nails I'm taking a grit buffer.











And gently with light pressure softening the free edge. going over the surface of the nail plate, seeing if there is any leftover gel polish on the nail or maybe any flakies on the nail and just really take your time you're going to see me with my thumb swipe over my nail and I'm
feeling to see if I left anything behind sometimes you can't see it but you definitely can feel it so I do that a lot another little tip is I like to hold my buffer parallel to the sidewalls and that corner of the buffer is going to get in the sidewalls and get any cuticle that might have been stuck in there and use just hard to get out you've scraped
and scraped and so it really helps with that and it also helps with the skin so if you do have clients that have a lot of you know dry skin callous skin on the sides it's going to help kind of smooth.
 those out a little bit with how having to go crazy with your nippers so take your time. during this step it's a very important step in the prep process and do it with the purpose like with every step, that you're doing you're doing it with the purpose.
I am done buffing all 10 nails I'm going to go ahead and send my client to wash with soap water and a scrub brush.











 if you used cuticle remover this is the time you're going to stress to them to make
sure they do a very good job to take any leftover cuticle remover off of the nail plate.

 So I am using Acton free.













especially free edge I you know just really go over it very well   so I am NOT a nip happy person so I do my nipping in stages.












 I will nip any cuticle or dead skin that is in the way of my service. so anything that's going to affect how I apply my gel polish or how I apply my acrylic I'm going to nip that now I save some
nipping towards the end and I only nip what has to be nipped so for example. if I'm doing an acrylic service I would just snip what's around the nail plate do my service at the very end I will nip if there's anything left the reason why is because I do a lot of hand filing for my acrylic service.
 so when I file it sometimes takes care of a lot of the dry skin any cuticle or hame nails that might be left over it takes care of it for me so I don't need to go back and nip anything but if I do then that's when I would do it as at the end so I'm just gonna show you guys   client has some skin on here we are we are doing a gel polish manicure on her next so client has some skin that's kind of flaking down
some hang nails and you know they're pretty prominent so I'm just gonna nip those now because I feel like it might
get in the way of my service so this is the time you would do it and like I said I am NOT a nip happy person I don't go crazy with this part because I don't feel like you should a good cuticle oil will help reverse these hard skins and getting hangnail so it's really educating your client and pouring them on how to take care of it and the proper
way to cut cuticles and you know what to cut and what not to cut
so when it comes to nipping any dead skin take your time when doing it make sure you close the jaws of your nippers firmly then pull away I see a lot of beginner nail techs that are scared to cut clients so they don't want to squeeze down and then they pull before they try to you know squeeze down all the way and ends up causing bleeds and
actually causes more hangnail. so just be careful when you're doing this part squeeze, your nippers then pull away.
 I do it really quickly,  because it's second nature to me I'm comfortable doing it and you know it will get that way for
you to just you know you've got to keep practicing. so now I'm just getting alcohol on a pad again and I am cleansing the nail again this part, is super important cleansing the nail is super important for my services so just take your time go through the steps do everything with
a purpose and now my client is ready.












Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment