how to repair a broken nail - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

how to repair a broken nail
























Hey, guys in this article I well show you how
to repair a broken nail.
All this article are my personal experience.
So please don't miss it out let's get start.

It was a worst day of my life at
Work. I broke my middle fingers, I was
just walking by and trying to grab a
Flower boat to throw it away.
and it bent my nail and just like I
almost ripped it off.










 So today  I'm going to use tea bag.
nail repair to try and.
I've already emptied out the tea in my
tea bag. and I saved this so I can reuse
this every time I break a nail. so I can
do this nail repair you're going to just
cut a small piece of square about the
size of your break if I use a
rectangular shape I'm going to add nail
glue to where my nail was broken I'm
just going to use a toothpick to press
it down to kind of glue the two to glue.

it together my from where it's separated
be careful not to stab yourself next I'm
going to add another die of nail glue
I'm going to pick up the tea bag that is
now cut into a small rectangle I'm just
going to place it right on top of where
I broke my nail.
I'm using this nail straightener that I
purchased at salon.
I'm gonna let that dry.

once that's all dry I'm going to take my
nail file I'm going to lightly smooth it
to kind of make the surface all even I'm
going to apply the nail strengthener. one
more time and then now you can apply
your base coat and your nail polish.

I hope you  this article is useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment