How do to a perfect french ombre nails - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

How do to a perfect french ombre nails

How do to a prefect french ombre nails.





















In this article I'm going to show you how do to a prefect french ombre nails. so you can do it on your nails as well start off by picking some cuccio nail polish, here I used this one by Pink nude and I applied two coats then you're going to need a cosmetic sponge and then you're going to apply the sheer
nail polish first and then right below that one you're going to apply white nail polish.
 now you're going to dab that on your nails and it's just very  nice I did two coats so it gives me like
more of that natural look and I'm showing this article so you guys can follow along then you're going
to apply on tips of your nails more white so then we have the concentration
of white polish. mostly on the tips then pick your favorite top coat and apply it,
on your nails this will melt whole design together and it will look so
beautiful and silky and everything will be melted together it's so  pretty and
don't forget to wrap the tip of your nail because that will make your nail
polish last longer. now it's time to clean up our nails and the reason why I
first applied a top coat and then did the cleanup it's because when you apply
it first while your nail polish is still trying, to dry you get better effect so
that's it hope you guys liked it if you did please give this article.
leave me a comment below.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment