Easy way to remove gel nails at home - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

Easy way to remove gel nails at home

Easy way to remove gel nails at home.

hey everyone its thrijung, welcome back
to my article.
In this is a article I well showing
you how to remove gel nail polish at home. really
Quickly, and easily. because if you're
like me. you love gel nail polish you're
left a long wear of it. and a shine of it
but you hate taking it off because if
you do it incorrectly. it can damage your
Nails. and it can be a long and tiresome
process but this article. is going to show
you how to remove your gels really
Quickly, and easily and no damage.
involved the first step is to take a
really coarse nail file. and buff off all
the shiny top coat part of the gel you
want your gel to be completely matte. and
buffed out otherwise the next step won't
work next I'm taking a cotton ball
soaked into some acetone. and placing it
onto my nail and then wrapping that
cotton ball with some tinfoil.

 And I'm
doing this to all of my nails and I'm
leaving it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
I left this on for 10 and just yeah let
it soak in and what you could do you
could listening songs.
whatever you want to do while you let
your nails soak. and then after the time
is up do you remove. the tinfoil and it
should look kind of bubbled up. like this
if not just throw it on another set of
 tin foils. for about five or ten
more minutes. just depending on the type
of gel. you use then taking a cuticle
Pusher, gently scrape away the gel polish.
you want to do this extremely gently and
be very  careful. you don't want
to scrape at your nail. otherwise you can
damage your nails they should just peel
off nicely like that.
acetone is super drying to your skin and
Cuticles. and your nails so you wanna
make sure that you moisturize. with some
lotion first I'm taking this lotion from
Bath & Body. and I'm massaging it into my
hands and into my cuticles. and I'm also
applying some nail oil. and massaging
that in to show my cuticle. some extra
love and then once everything is nice
and soaked. in I will wash my hands to
remove any extra residue. and I'm
complying a layer of base coat. I'm using
Cuccio nail polish. and we just because it's a
Strengthener. and it will help keep my
nails nice. and healthy however you could
totally just put on some more gel polish.
if you wanted, because you moisturized
and your skin, and cuticles, and nails are
perfectly healthy. and fine to put on
more gel. So in this article. I
hope that helped you. on how to remove
your gel nails quickly. and easily but
also keep your nails nice and healthy,
with no damage involved this method is
the easiest to I know of but if you have
any suggestions. or ways to do it easier
just let me know. in the comments below
also if you have any questions. feel free
to let me know in the comments and I'll
be sure to answer them thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment