How to grow a long nail in one weeks - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

How to grow a long nail in one weeks

How to grow a long nails in weeks.





















Hello everyone, In this  short article  I will show you.  how to grow your long nails in one weeks or in month. Everybody's love long nails.so this article, is
basically about few tips and tricks that
will really help you to grow your nails.
in a one weeks, or two or maybe. I
started by my first tip and trick that I
always used to give and this is really
mention it each and every buddy of mine.
going no long nails so the first thing
is always tape your nails for a growing.
nails escape your nails is the really
Basic. and the
1. first step so if you are not gonna shape your nails your nails
are gonna stop for a long time and
they're not gonna grow. and if they
curled it it's gonna be in a really
weird shape.so that's skipping meals.
2. second step is you need to take a cotton and an oil
and you need to dip. that caught him with
the oil and you need to apply organelles,
and I'm showing you each and every
process for it so.
3 it's easy for you how. to do it so here I have my cotton and
I'm going to apply it on my nails well
you just need to apply it on your nails.
and I don't think so if you really want
to massage.etc. 
cuticles oil is very important for nails.

 So don't forget to do that and yes it's
done so you guys shine nails. keep it for
five to ten minutes next you need to
have a moisturizing jelly. as it is also
mentioned this is a really important
thing that you guys really need to know
and saying you can do it with cotton and
you can apply it randomly anywhere you
want so I'm really applying it randomly.
money oh yeah just randomly anywhere and
in this process in massage is really
Metered. because without massage you can
art I'm like you cannot just me without
Massage. because it needs what it does it
do is it moisturizes your cuticles. and
gets your nails grow longer and then. and
this must be kept for 15 minutes while
all these tips and tricks are only three
by the way
so you need to do it daily for takes
time 10 minutes and in these 15 minutes daily and in two weeks. so you have to do it weekly. in
a month so you can grow long nails

No comments:

Post a Comment