perfect french nail at home - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

perfect french nail at home





















Perfect french nail at home.

In this article I'm going to show you how to do a really simple and basic

French manicure. perfect for like special occasions like if you're going to I

Don't know like a wedding or something like that.

This is all natural nails so my nails are 100% real. they're not fake or

Anything but whenever I do wear my nails like this people think that I'm wearing

Out acrylics or gels , just because they look so perfect like the nails don't

Have to be as long as mine you can do this on shorter nails as well that's

What I'm gonna show you today.  so if you want to see how to do this and save

Yourself lots of money because you won't have to go to a nail salon, anymore to get

Your nails done then just stay tuned apply a base coat to your nails to












Prevent your nails from yellowing over time and also to make your French

manicure last longer before chipping next apply a opi polish and a nude

Shade it can lean more towards pink or beige or you could even choose one that

Has shimmer in it it's really up to you for a traditional French manicure your

Natural nails should still be visible so don't pick something too opaque once

That's dried a little bit use an opaque white nail polish to paint on the tips

here I'm using O.P.I white started once out of your nail and

Paint it across to the other side and a slightly curved shape don't worry if you

Make little mistakes I'll show you how to fix that later

if you want the edges to look really crisp you can use a white tip painter

polish to go over any little mistakes that you might have made let your nails

dry a moment to prevent streaking then follow up with a quick drying top coat

here I'm using opi this will dry your nails much faster and I'll also

help to seal the manicure if you have any white marks on your fingers use a

correcting pen to clean it up these are handy pens filled with nail polish

remover that make corrections so simple and there you have it a perfect French

Manicure.



























 I hope you enjoyed.










No comments:

Post a Comment