How to create a basic flower nail design - Thrijung

Breaking

Random Posts

How to create a basic flower nail design

How to create? a basic flower nail design


First Start with clean, sanitized hand and nails. Shape your nails. Second step  you want to apply a

base coat to protect your nails. you can use any color you want but I'm Taking " Sweet as candy"

 By cuccio it's  A new  brand, that's super-sweet!  And it's so good,  "so now apply this to all of
your nails" Just wait for 5 minute, Let it dry. After dry imagined then I'm going to take a white and just
dot this on a hard surface. in my "case" I'm using a 3D mixture plat,  then I'm going to take just a dotting,
tool a large one and dot on five dots. in kind of a circular shape, then I'm going to wait till this gets
tacky or just wait a little.  so it's not completely wet and I'm going to take this brush. I got from salon
fabrics, it's just like some kind of art brush and just drag the centers. into the middle you can also just
use it to a pick and then I'm going to take some of my top coat and put that right in the middle and
then put it on the back of the brush and take a nail art wheel you can get this off like "Amazon" or
something dip it in one of the stone and just place this right in the middle of the nail was on my way
home now just take
your top coat and apply this to all your nails.  dry a little bit and we don't want to smudge the design
you want to make sure it's completely dry before you apply your top coat just Ted now. if you have a nail
dryer just put your hand in there this is going to really help it dry and that's it.

 I hope you guys enjoyed this simple nail article.

No comments:

Post a Comment